- Identifying Purposes: We will clearly identify and document the purposes for which we may collect, use or disclose personal information at or before the time of collection. As part of our business operations, we may collect and use certain personal information strictly for the following purposes:
- Limiting Collection: We will limit the amount and type of personal information collected to that which is necessary for our identified purposes and we will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means. We may collect the following types of personal information from individuals visiting our website or purchasing our services:
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: Your personal information collected by Fulton Home Inspections will be used to deliver services, products or programs you have requested or enrolled in. In addition, you may receive invitations to participate in relevant surveys, and copies of Fulton Home Inspections e-newsletter.
- Safeguards: Fulton Home Inspections is committed to protecting the security of your personal information and we will protect your personal information and that of your clients or affiliated groups, including real estate agents, with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. We employ appropriate safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, regardless of the format in which the information is held. We use security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information and that of your clients or affiliated groups, including real estate agents, from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access in controlled facilities. When confidential information (such as credit card numbers) is transmitted over the Internet, it is protected through the use of SSL Encryption.
- Openness: We will make specific information about our policies readily available, except to the extent that it is confidential commercial information.
- Access: Upon written request addressed to our President, we will inform an individual of the existence, use and disclosure of his or her personal information and we will give the individual access to that personal information. An individual can challenge the accuracy and completeness of his or her personal information under our control and have it amended as appropriate.